Monday, October 29, 2007

Here Comes The Sun

The sun decided to grace us with it's presence the last 2 days and I gotta say I don't miss that soggy, squishy feeling between my toes. Sunday afternoon while doing my rounds trough Trinity Bellwoods Park, I was chatting with friendly face when our presence was graced by the park's most famous resident...the albino squirrel. Some folks say it's a sign of good luck, but from some of dine and dash stories I've heard about that fuzzy, pale critter, I have to wonder who the lucky one actually is.

There is however one topic that I wouldn't mind some feedback on; it has to do with a lady I saw on the Speaker's Corner T.V. spot, she was addressing the fact that people have more than just a passing tendency to treat the basket on her bike like their own personal garbage can. Now being a former owner of a 3-wheeled bike...er...uh..trike with a big old basket on it, I always took it upon myself to remove the filth from the bike baskets on my route, but was uncertain of how others felt about this.
So after hearing what this lady had to say on the matter it clears a bit of the hesitation I had when it came to messing with other people's stuff. Anymore feedback on this matter would be cool.

No comments: