Thursday, October 25, 2007

Construction "dump" site

So as I was wandering south down Yonge Street, what would I "low and behold" but the USUAL construction sight; which usually means that for the next short while my time will be taken up removing piles of Tim's coffee cups and assortment of other visibly branded litter from those orange and black, pylon, warning, upright tube - like things (anyone who knows what they're called let me know).
Something I've never understood is that why someone hasn't just put garbage bags inside the...well whatever they are called. Think about it, everyone puts garbage in them anyways. We all know someone who has or have done so ourselves, the old sidewalk slam dunk. All you need, is to get someone empty them every once in a while and presto-change-o, things become a little less filthy.
When construction folk move to the their next spot, anyone who's been by the Queen West Bathurst area knows first hand what I'm talking about.

No comments: